- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Tahoe City weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for California
The September weather guide for Tahoe City, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tahoe City in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tahoe City in September, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tahoe City in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tahoe City in September - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tahoe City in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Tahoe City in September and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tahoe City sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tahoe City in September 2021. Select a month to view Tahoe City sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:30||19:31|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:42||19:08|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:56||18:44|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.