- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Redding weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Redding, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How warm is it in Redding in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Redding in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Redding in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Redding in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Redding in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Redding in March and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Redding sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Redding in March 2021. Select a month to view Redding sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:43||18:01|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:19||19:18|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:54||19:34|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Palm Springs
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.