- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Redding weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Redding, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Redding in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Redding in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Redding in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Redding in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Redding in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Redding in April and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Redding sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Redding in April 2021. Select a month to view Redding sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:53||19:35|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:30||19:49|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:09||20:05|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £197 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- San Diego
- Santa Monica
- Palm Springs
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.