- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Northstar weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Northstar, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How warm is it in Northstar in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Northstar in May, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Northstar in May?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Northstar in May - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Northstar in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Northstar in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Northstar sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Northstar in May 2021. Select a month to view Northstar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:01||19:54|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:46||20:08|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:36||20:21|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- Palm Springs
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.