- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Northstar weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Northstar, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Northstar in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Northstar in June, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Northstar in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Northstar in June - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Northstar in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Northstar in June and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Northstar sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Northstar in June 2021. Select a month to view Northstar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:36||20:21|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:33||20:29|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:37||20:31|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.