- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Northstar weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The August weather guide for Northstar, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Northstar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Northstar in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Northstar in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Northstar in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Northstar in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Northstar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Northstar sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Northstar in August 2022. Select a month to view Northstar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:01||20:12|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:14||19:54|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:28||19:33|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.