- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Needles weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Needles, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Needles in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Needles in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Needles in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Needles in September - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Needles in September?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Needles in September and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Needles sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Needles in September 2020. Select a month to view Needles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:12||19:04|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:22||18:44|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:33||18:23|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.