- Save on skiing holidays to the USA in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Needles weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Needles, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Needles in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Needles in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Needles in May?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Needles in May - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Needles in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Needles in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Needles sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Needles in May 2021. Select a month to view Needles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:47||19:24|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:34||19:36|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:26||19:46|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- Palm Springs
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.