- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Needles weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Needles, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Needles in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Needles in January, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Needles in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Needles in January - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Needles in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Needles in January and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Needles sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Needles in January 2021. Select a month to view Needles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:46||16:39|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:45||16:52|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:37||17:07|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- San Diego
- Santa Monica
- Death Valley
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Palm Springs
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.