- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Needles weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The August weather guide for Needles, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Needles in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Needles in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Needles in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Needles in August - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Needles in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Needles in August and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Needles sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Needles in August 2021. Select a month to view Needles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:48||19:41|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:00||19:25|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:11||19:06|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Where is hot in California in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Tahoe
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.