- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Needles weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Needles, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Needles in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Needles in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Needles in April?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Needles in April - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Needles in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Needles in April and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Needles sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Needles in April 2021. Select a month to view Needles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:25||19:00|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:06||19:11|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:48||19:23|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- San Diego
- Santa Monica
- Palm Springs
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.