- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Napa weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Napa, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Napa in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Napa in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Napa in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Napa in September - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Napa in September?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Napa in September and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Napa sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Napa in September 2020. Select a month to view Napa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:39||19:38|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:51||19:16|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:05||18:53|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.