- Get free cancellation on California accommodation
- Search by date, browse map or filter by property type
- Check upcoming rates & last minute availability
Napa weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The June weather guide for Napa, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Napa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Napa in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Napa in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Napa in June - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Napa in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Napa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Napa sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Napa in June 2022. Select a month to view Napa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:47||20:27|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:45||20:34|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:49||20:37|
- Save 30% on Covid-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home Covid-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.