- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Napa weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Napa, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Napa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Napa in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Napa in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Napa in June - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Napa in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Napa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Napa sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Napa in June 2021. Select a month to view Napa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:47||20:27|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:45||20:35|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:49||20:37|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.