- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Napa weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The August weather guide for Napa, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Napa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Napa in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Napa in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Napa in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Napa in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Napa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Napa sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Napa in August 2021. Select a month to view Napa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:12||20:19|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:25||20:01|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:38||19:40|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Where is hot in California in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Tahoe
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.