- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Mammoth Lakes weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for California
The October weather guide for Mammoth Lakes, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mammoth Lakes in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Mammoth Lakes in October, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mammoth Lakes in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mammoth Lakes in October - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mammoth Lakes in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mammoth Lakes in October and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mammoth Lakes sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mammoth Lakes in October 2021. Select a month to view Mammoth Lakes sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:52||18:38|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:05||18:17|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:20||17:58|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.