- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Long Beach weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Long Beach, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Long Beach in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Long Beach in June, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Long Beach in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Long Beach in June - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Long Beach in June?
The average sea temperature around Long Beach in June is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Long Beach in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Long Beach in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Long Beach sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Long Beach in June 2020. Select a month to view Long Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:43||19:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:42||20:05|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:45||20:07|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.