- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Long Beach weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Long Beach, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Long Beach in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Long Beach in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Long Beach in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Long Beach in August - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Long Beach in August?
The average sea temperature around Long Beach in August is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Long Beach in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Long Beach in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Long Beach sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Long Beach in August 2021. Select a month to view Long Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:05||19:53|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:15||19:38|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:26||19:19|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Tahoe
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.