- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Kings Canyon weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for California
The October weather guide for Kings Canyon, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kings Canyon in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Kings Canyon in October, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kings Canyon in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kings Canyon in October - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kings Canyon in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kings Canyon in October and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kings Canyon in October 2021. Select a month to view Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:50||18:37|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:03||18:16|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:17||17:58|
- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.