- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Kings Canyon weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The May weather guide for Kings Canyon, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kings Canyon in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Kings Canyon in May, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kings Canyon in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kings Canyon in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kings Canyon in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kings Canyon in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kings Canyon in May 2022. Select a month to view Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:00||19:42|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:46||19:55|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:37||20:06|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.