- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to the USA
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to New York, Orlando, LA, Boston & more
Kings Canyon weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Kings Canyon, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How warm is it in Kings Canyon in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Kings Canyon in May, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kings Canyon in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kings Canyon in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kings Canyon in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kings Canyon in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kings Canyon in May 2021. Select a month to view Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:00||19:43|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:46||19:55|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:37||20:07|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- Palm Springs
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.