- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Kings Canyon weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Kings Canyon, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How warm is it in Kings Canyon in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Kings Canyon in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kings Canyon in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kings Canyon in June - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kings Canyon in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kings Canyon in June and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kings Canyon in June 2021. Select a month to view Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:37||20:07|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:35||20:14|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:39||20:16|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.