- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Kings Canyon weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The April weather guide for Kings Canyon, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kings Canyon in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Kings Canyon in April, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kings Canyon in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kings Canyon in April - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kings Canyon in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kings Canyon in April and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kings Canyon in April 2022. Select a month to view Kings Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:40||19:16|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:20||19:28|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:01||19:42|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £199 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.