- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Fresno weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for California
The November weather guide for Fresno, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fresno in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Fresno in November, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fresno in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fresno in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fresno in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Fresno in November and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Fresno sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fresno in November 2020. Select a month to view Fresno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:23||17:01|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:38||16:49|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:53||16:43|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £197 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Santa Monica
- Santa Barbara
- Palm Springs
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.