- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Fresno weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Fresno, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Fresno in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Fresno in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fresno in May?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fresno in May - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Fresno in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Fresno in May and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Fresno sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fresno in May 2021. Select a month to view Fresno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:05||19:48|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:51||20:01|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:42||20:12|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- Palm Springs
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.