- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Fresno weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Fresno, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Fresno in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Fresno in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fresno in June?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fresno in June - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Fresno in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Fresno in June and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Fresno sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fresno in June 2021. Select a month to view Fresno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:42||20:13|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:40||20:20|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:44||20:22|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.