- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Fresno weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for California
The April weather guide for Fresno, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fresno in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Fresno in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fresno in April?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fresno in April - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fresno in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Fresno in April and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fresno sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fresno in April 2021. Select a month to view Fresno sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:44||19:22|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:25||19:34|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:06||19:47|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.