- Save on skiing holidays to the USA in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Anaheim weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Anaheim, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Anaheim in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Anaheim in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anaheim in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anaheim in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Anaheim in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Anaheim in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Anaheim sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anaheim in June 2021. Select a month to view Anaheim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:42||19:58|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:40||20:04|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:44||20:06|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.