- Check out the deals of the day on US travel
- Save on flights, hotels & car hire for US destinations
- Filter deals by destination, deal type, month & budget
Anaheim weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The June weather guide for Anaheim, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anaheim in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Anaheim in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anaheim in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anaheim in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Anaheim in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Anaheim in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anaheim sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Anaheim in June 2022. Select a month to view Anaheim sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:42||19:58|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:40||20:04|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:44||20:06|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.