- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Varna weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bulgaria
The May weather guide for Varna, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Varna in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Varna in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Varna in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Varna in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Varna in May?
The average sea temperature around Varna in May is 15°C.
Does it rain in Varna in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Varna in May and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Varna sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Varna in May 2021. Select a month to view Varna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:02||20:10|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:44||20:27|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:32||20:41|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.