- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to the Bodrum and Izmir Coast in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Torba weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The July weather guide for Torba, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Torba in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Torba in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torba in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torba in July - that's 96% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Torba in July?
The average sea temperature around Torba in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Torba in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Torba in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Torba sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torba in July 2021. Select a month to view Torba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:54||20:34|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:03||20:29|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:14||20:18|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.