- Pay in full & save £50 when you spend over £500
- Book at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Discount applies to accommodation part only
Mugla weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The March weather guide for Mugla, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mugla in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Mugla in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mugla in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mugla in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mugla in March?
The average sea temperature around Mugla in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Mugla in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Mugla in March and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mugla sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mugla in March 2022. Select a month to view Mugla sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:38||19:00|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:16||19:15|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:54||19:28|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.