- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on ALL holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Kadikalesi weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The June weather guide for Kadikalesi, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kadikalesi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kadikalesi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kadikalesi in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kadikalesi in June - that's 88% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kadikalesi in June?
The average sea temperature around Kadikalesi in June is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Kadikalesi in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kadikalesi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Kadikalesi sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kadikalesi in June 2021. Select a month to view Kadikalesi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:51||20:27|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:48||20:35|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:52||20:37|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.