- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kadikalesi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The July weather guide for Kadikalesi, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kadikalesi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kadikalesi in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kadikalesi in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kadikalesi in July - that's 97% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kadikalesi in July?
The average sea temperature around Kadikalesi in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Kadikalesi in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kadikalesi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Kadikalesi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kadikalesi in July 2021. Select a month to view Kadikalesi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:53||20:37|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:02||20:32|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:14||20:21|
- Save £70 when you spend at least £599
- Book flexible flights, hotels & flight+hotel (holiday) bookings
- Plan for travel the UK, Europe & around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.