- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Derekoy weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Derekoy, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
How hot is it in Derekoy in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Derekoy in October, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Derekoy in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Derekoy in October - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Derekoy in October?
The average sea temperature around Derekoy in October is 22°C.
Does it rain in Derekoy in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Derekoy in October and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Derekoy sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Derekoy in October 2020. Select a month to view Derekoy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:06||18:54|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:20||18:32|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:34||18:14|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.