- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to the Bodrum and Izmir Coast in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Bitez weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The May weather guide for Bitez, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bitez in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Bitez in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bitez in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bitez in May - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bitez in May?
The average sea temperature around Bitez in May is 19°C.
Does it rain in Bitez in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Bitez in May and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bitez sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bitez in May 2022. Select a month to view Bitez sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:16||19:59|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:02||20:12|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:53||20:24|
- Save on summer 2021 holidays with Mark Warner
- Book resorts in Turkey, Greece & Sardinia
- Enjoy resorts full of activities & watersports
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.