- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Bitez weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The July weather guide for Bitez, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bitez in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Bitez in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bitez in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bitez in July - that's 96% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bitez in July?
The average sea temperature around Bitez in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Bitez in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Bitez in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bitez sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bitez in July 2021. Select a month to view Bitez sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:54||20:34|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:03||20:30|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:15||20:18|
- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.