- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Akyaka weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The October weather guide for Akyaka, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Akyaka in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Akyaka in October, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Akyaka in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Akyaka in October - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Akyaka in October?
The average sea temperature around Akyaka in October is 23°C.
Does it rain in Akyaka in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Akyaka in October and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Akyaka sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Akyaka in October 2021. Select a month to view Akyaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:02||18:50|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:15||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:30||18:10|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.