- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Dinant weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The September weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Dinant in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in September - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in September?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Dinant in September and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in September 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:55||20:24|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:16||19:54|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:39||19:21|
- Save on holidays to Belgium with latest offers
- Visit Bruges, Ostend, Ypres & the Battlefields
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.