- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Dinant weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The November weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dinant in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Dinant in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in November - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Dinant in November and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in November 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:31||17:16|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:54||16:55|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:17||16:41|
- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.