- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Dinant weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The June weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Dinant in June, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in June - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Dinant in June and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in June 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:35||21:42|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:29||21:53|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:34||21:54|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.