- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Dinant weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The July weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Dinant in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in July - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Dinant in July and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in July 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:34||21:54|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:48||21:44|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:07||21:25|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.