- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Dinant weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The December weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dinant in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Dinant in December, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in December - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Dinant in December and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in December 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:18||16:40|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:34||16:38|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:40||16:47|
- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.