- Save on hotel stays with easyHotel
- Hotels located across the UK & Europe
- Including Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Germany & Belgium
Dinant weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The August weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Dinant in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in August - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Dinant in August and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in August 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:09||21:23|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:31||20:57|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:54||20:27|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.