- Save on holidays to Belgium with latest offers
- Visit Bruges, Ostend, Ypres & the Battlefields
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Dinant weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The April weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dinant in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Dinant in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Dinant in April and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in April 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:17||20:13|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:47||20:35|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:18||20:59|
- Save on camping & glamping holidays in Europe
- Search for top offers on campsite & holiday parks
- Book camping holidays in France, Spain, Italy & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.