- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
The Crane weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Barbados
The May weather guide for The Crane, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in The Crane in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in The Crane in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in The Crane in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in The Crane in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around The Crane in May?
The average sea temperature around The Crane in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in The Crane in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in The Crane in May and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
The Crane sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Crane in May 2021. Select a month to view The Crane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:37||18:13|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:32||18:17|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:30||18:21|
- Pay low deposits from just £175 per person
- Book Caribbean holidays for 2020/2021 with Sandals online
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where is hot in Barbados in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.