- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
St Lawrence weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Barbados
The November weather guide for St Lawrence, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Lawrence in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in St Lawrence in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Lawrence in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Lawrence in November - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Lawrence in November?
The average sea temperature around St Lawrence in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in St Lawrence in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in St Lawrence in November and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Lawrence sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for St Lawrence in November 2021. Select a month to view St Lawrence sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:52||17:31|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:57||17:29|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:05||17:30|
- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.