- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
St Lawrence weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for St Lawrence, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Lawrence in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in St Lawrence in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Lawrence in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Lawrence in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Lawrence in May?
The average sea temperature around St Lawrence in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in St Lawrence in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in St Lawrence in May and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
St Lawrence sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Lawrence in May 2020. Select a month to view St Lawrence sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:37||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:32||18:17|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:31||18:21|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where's hot in Barbados in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.