- Book flexible holidays in 2021 with no change fees
- Book holidays to the Caribbean including green countries
- Holiday prices start from just £690 per person
Rockley weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Barbados
The July weather guide for Rockley, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rockley in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Rockley in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rockley in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rockley in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rockley in July?
The average sea temperature around Rockley in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Rockley in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Rockley in July and the average monthly rainfall is 135mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Rockley in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Rockley is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rockley sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rockley in July 2022. Select a month to view Rockley sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:36||18:29|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:40||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:44||18:26|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.