- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Prospect weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Prospect, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Barbados
How hot is it in Prospect in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Prospect in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prospect in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prospect in January - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Prospect in January?
The average sea temperature around Prospect in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Prospect in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Prospect in January and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Prospect sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Prospect in January 2021. Select a month to view Prospect sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:21||17:44|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:25||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:25||17:59|
- Book holidays to the Caribbean & upgrade your flights
- Upgrade with British Airways from £75 per person
- Upgrade with Virgin Atlantic from £59 per person
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where is hot in Barbados in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.