- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Hastings weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Hastings, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hastings in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Hastings in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hastings in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hastings in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hastings in June?
The average sea temperature around Hastings in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Hastings in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Hastings in June and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Hastings sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hastings in June 2020. Select a month to view Hastings sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:31||18:22|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:32||18:26|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:36||18:29|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where is hot in Barbados in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.