- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Bathsheba weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Bathsheba, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Barbados
How hot is it in Bathsheba in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Bathsheba in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bathsheba in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bathsheba in March - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bathsheba in March?
The average sea temperature around Bathsheba in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Bathsheba in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bathsheba in March and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Bathsheba sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bathsheba in March 2021. Select a month to view Bathsheba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:14||18:07|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:05||18:09|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:55||18:10|
- Browse best prices on holidays departing from Scotland
- Book all inclusive holidays to Jamaica, St Lucia & Barbados
- Plus the Bahamas, Antigua & Grenada
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where is hot in Barbados in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.