- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Bathsheba weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Bathsheba, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Barbados
How hot is it in Bathsheba in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Bathsheba in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bathsheba in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bathsheba in January - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bathsheba in January?
The average sea temperature around Bathsheba in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Bathsheba in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bathsheba in January and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Bathsheba sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bathsheba in January 2021. Select a month to view Bathsheba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:21||17:43|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:25||17:51|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:25||17:59|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where is hot in Barbados in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.